Who we are
This website (https://imatrics.com) is operated by iMatrics AB. iMatrics is a Swedish company headquartered in Linköping, Sweden. If you have data and privacy questions related to iMatrics please contact our data protection officer.
Data Protection Officer
What data do we collect?
- Usage and interaction data from our website iMatrics.com.
- Personal contact information such as name, email address, phone number and job title.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a request through our contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via email.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- LinkedIn profile information.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Send out marketing material to existing and potential customers or partners.
- Send out newsletters to newsletter recipients.
- Follow up on communication requests and meetings, usually related to a specific interest in our services as a potential customer or partner.
- Fulfill contractual obligations and requirements by law.
How do we store your data?
We keep contact information in our customer relationship management (CRM) system, marketing systems and Google Workspace (includes email and documents).
We keep usage and interaction data from our website iMatrics.com in Google Analytics.
All processing of personal data, including that of third parties such as Google, is in accordance with GDPR and other applicable law. We never sell your data.
How long do we store your data?
For data collected using Google Analytics, we use the default data retention setting which is set to 26 months.
For other data, such as that from forms and emails, we retain the data as long as there is a legitimate interest for it. This is evaluated and cleaned yearly.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request iMatrics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that iMatrics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request iMatrics to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that iMatrics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that iMatrics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to iMatrics’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that iMatrics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
A cookie consists of some information stored on your computer that is commonly used to identify you as a single unique visitor across an entire website visit or even across multiple websites and collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What cookies do we use on iMatrics.com and why?
We use Google Analytics to understand how our users interact with our website and use this insight to improve future user experiences.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that iMatrics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection. A link to their website is available here: https://www.imy.se/other-lang/in-english/
LINK Business Center
Gamla Tanneforsvägen 92
582 54 Linköping
+46 73 633 15 18